Version 1.13.0 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- The DTEN Go should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event.
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update.
- DTEN Mate (PoE) now supports Screen Mirror Mode when paired with DTEN GO.
- New pairing Method for DTEN GO and Mate:
- Users can pair DTEN GO with Mate by entering the DTEN pairing code or scanning the QR code displayed on the screen.
- Additionally, all new devices will be pre-paired for easier setup.
- InclusiView on DTEN GO and Mate:
- This feature is disabled by default.
- To enable/disable, go to the DTEN GO dashboard under Screen Mirror Mode.
- Users can calibrate cameras in the dashboard → Settings.
- Note: InclusiView is operational only in Zoom Room Controller (ZRC) mode.
- DTEN Mate now supports setting NTP Server via the dashboard. This feature is available when the DTEN Mate is paired with DTEN GO or used as a standalone ZRC.
- Other minor bugs fix
- When the Device Operation Time is enabled in the Zoom Portal for DTEN GO and Mate, users may face difficulties switching between Screen Mirror Mode and ZRC Mode on the Mate after the device wakes up. As a workaround, please perform a factory reset on the DTEN GO and Mate devices.
Zoom Rooms version: 5.16.0