Version 1.10.0 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- The DTEN Go should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- DTEN Mate (ZRC only) - 802.1x WiFi / Ethernet Support
- Compatible with DTEN Mate WiFi and DTEN Mate PoE (minimum version: 1.10.0)
- Optimized stability of the connection between GO and Mate
- Zoom Rooms version 5.11 camera crash issue
- Resolved network proxy bugs
- App update may not be available in Settings --> General --> App Version on the device. We are currently asking Zoom to analyze the root cause, SZR users can update on the Zoom Portal.
- There may be a delay in QR code scanning. Try adjusting the brightness in the DTEN Mate settings or tilting the DTEN Mate screen so it faces the DTEN GO camera at an angle
- Multiple plugging and unplugging of USB-c may cause the failure of the DTEN Smart Connect function. Restart the device to restore. This issue is being continuously optimized.
- Smart Connect Mode is not supported in ZRC mode
Zoom Rooms version: 188.8.131.525
Article is closed for comments.