- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- PTZ and presets (central camera) GA release
- Other minor bugs
- In Smart Connect mode, the indicator light does not light up when using the DTEN ME Pro's camera for a video meeting on a laptop. This will be fixed in the next version. (DTEN ME Pro Only)