Version 1.5.6 Update Requirements
- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal approximately 5-7 days later
- DTEN D7 should be powered on and connected to a stable and open or Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For information, click here
- The update will not start if the device is engaged in a meeting or calendar event
- The update takes approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN D7 will automatically restart
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- PTZ and presets (central camera)
- It may take up to 30 seconds for DTEN GO to display the correct DTEN Mate version after boot up. If you see a version mismatch, please wait, and it will be resolved
- There may be a delay in QR code scanning. Try adjusting the brightness in the DTEN Mate settings or tilting the DTEN Mate screen so it faces the DTEN GO camera at an angle
- After the update is completed, the screen display size may be restored to 100%, which may be different from the one set before the update. This will be fixed in the next release.
Zoom Rooms version: 188.8.131.52
Article is closed for comments.