- Available on DTEN Orbit portal, then on Zoom portal after 4-7 days
- DTEN ME should be powered on and connected to a stable or open Zoom whitelisted network without a firewall (ethernet preferred). For more information, click here
- Once started, the update will take approximately 30-45 minutes; DTEN ME will automatically restart. Note that the device will only update if it is not in a meeting or calendar event.
- Do not disconnect or power off during the update
- Ability to enter SSID WPA2- Enterprise authentication
- Factory Reset option on the device settings dashboard
- Ultrasound Proximity Signal Control - Normal, Far Range, Desktop
Zoom Rooms App Update
- Sign in using Personal Zoom Rooms
- When you sign in with a Personal Zoom Rooms License, Zoom Rooms App update is available on the DTEN ME device, under Zoom Rooms Settings.
- Sign in as Shared Zoom Rooms
- When you sign in with a Shared Zoom Rooms License, the Zoom Rooms App update is available on the Zoom Portal, under Rooms Management.
- Firmware version 1.3.4 or higher is required for future Zoom Rooms updates
- Ultrasound proximity optimization for Direct Share in meeting (shared Zoom Rooms)
- Updated time zone list - added India
- Minor user experience optimization
- Minor bug fixes
- Zoom Rooms App update is not available on the Orbit Portal
- Ultrasound proximity optimization for Direct Share in meetings when logged in with a Personal Zoom Rooms is inoperative on certain occasions.
For more information: DTEN ME FAQs